Updated: Jun 25, 2019
Agua Cashmir and Snowdown collections are specialist fabrics with many inherent properties
It is important to look after the fabric to help maintain its appearance and condition.
- General care: Regular vacuuming and wiping with a damp cloth to remove dust particles
- Spillages: remove as quickly as possible with an absorbent dry cloth
- Minor soiling: wipe with a clean damp microfibre cloth
- Water based stains: mild liquid detergent with warm water, followed by drying with an absorbent microfibre cloth. Use cold water for stains produced by bodily fluids.
- Other stains: use proprietary products, following the instructions on the container carefully
- Hypochlorite or Alcohol based solutions: can be used in extreme circumstances (10,000ppm)
- Steam cleaning: can be completed in situ
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT USE AS LOOSE COVERS
- Always pre-test cleaners on a hidden piece of fabric to evaluate the colourfastness and texture of the fabric before proceeding with cleaning
Please note that stains caused by bodily fluids should be removed immediately.
As with all fabrics, stains that have been left in situ for over 24 hours will have set and will become increasingly difficult to remove.